How to use the delay function on your washing machine
You can set your Beko washing machine to start its programmed cycle up to 24 hours later. Here’s a guide to how to use this function:
- Turn on your washing machine. Load the drum, any required detergent and softener and select the desired program.
- Press the Time Delay button which will usually be a clock logo. If you are not sure which button is the Time Delay button, refer to your product’s manual.
- Repeatedly press the Time Delay button to increase the time your washing machine will wait before it will start.
- When you have set the desired wait time, you can press the start button (The program will not begin until the time has counted down).
- If you switch off the washine machine, the time delay will be cancelled.
- You can cancel the time delay by simply turning the program selection dial to another program and then back again.
Need product support? Beko is here to help you.
Beko manuals contain helpful information and advice about your appliance.
Browse the most asked questions about our product range.
Browse our buying guides for helpful information on what to consider before purchasing a new appliance.
†Source Euromonitor International Limited; Consumer Appliances 2020 ed, as per major appliances definition, retail volume sales in units, 2019 data