To clean your toaster, please follow the steps below:
1) Turn the appliance off and disconnect it from wall socket
2) Let the appliance cool down completely
3) Remove the crumbs after each use by pulling out the crumb tray
4) Before returning the crumb tray, ensure the tray is dry. Do not let breadcrumbs accumulate inside the toaster as this may cause a fire.
5) Turn the toaster upside down and shake it slightly to remove breadcrumbs from inside.
6) Use a damp soft cloth and a small mild cleanser to clean the housing of the appliance.
7) Dry the housing thoroughly.
Did we answer your question?
We are so sorry we were unable to answer your question. You might be able to find the answer you are looking for in the ‘Related Questions’ below. If your query is still unanswered, please head over to our Contact Us page for further assistance.
Search or browse our frequently asked questions to find the answer to your query.