Lint and fibre released from the laundry to the air during the drying cycle are collected in the Lint Filter. To clean the lint filter:
• Open the loading door.
• Remove the lint filter by pulling it up and open the lint filter.
• Clean lint, fibre, and cotton ravelling by hand or with a soft piece of cloth.
• Close the lint filter and place it back into its housing.
• A layer can build up on the filter pores that can cause clogging of the filter after using the dryer for a while. Wash the lint filter with warm water to remove the layer that builds up on the lint filter surface. Dry the lint filter completely before reinstalling it.
• Clean the entire inner surface of the loading door and loading door gasket with a soft damp cloth.
Did we answer your question?
We are so sorry we were unable to answer your question. You might be able to find the answer you are looking for in the ‘Related Questions’ below. If your query is still unanswered, please head over to our Contact Us page for further assistance.
Search or browse our frequently asked questions to find the answer to your query.