How to reverse your tumble dryer door (premium style door))
You can reverse the door of your Beko tumble dryer so that it’s easy to access in the space that you have. Here’s how to reverse the premium-style tumble dryer door:
- Remove the two screws holding the door hinge to the tumble dryer and carefully remove the door.
- Place the door glass side down onto a flat surface (Ideally place a towel underneath it to stop any scratches occurring).
- Remove the three screws from the top of the door.
- Release the locking clips on either side of the door. The door trim can then be removed and placed to one side.
- Flip the glass door over and remove the six screws from the hinged side to remove the handle support.
- Then remove the four screws from the opposite side and remove the inner door support. Refit this to the opposite side remembering not to overtighten the screws.
- Refit the handle support to the opposite side using the six screws you removed in step 5.
- The door trim (which was removed in step 4) can then be then be refitted onto the door and locked into position.
- Refit the three screws top door screw (from step 3).
- Refit the two screws (from step 1) back into the appliance on what is now the catch side of the door.
- Slide the plastic door catch trim upward so the catch mechanism can be removed.
- Flip the door catch mechanism over by 180o and refit to the opposite side.
- Once in position, slide the door catch trim taken off in step 11 back down onto the mechanism to hold it in position.
- Remove the two screws which will hold the door hinge to the cabinet.
- Then place the door back onto the appliance and using the two screws you just removed and tighten into place.
- Finally open and close the door a few times to check its smooth operation.
Need product support? Beko is here to help you.
Beko manuals contain helpful information and advice about your appliance.
Browse the most asked questions about our product range.
Browse our buying guides for helpful information on what to consider before purchasing a new appliance.
†Source Euromonitor International Limited; Consumer Appliances 2020 ed, as per major appliances definition, retail volume sales in units, 2019 data